Stan's Notes

Random thoughts and book reviews

Name:
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, April 15, 2013

You can come to Israel too!





Our time here in Israel is rapidly coming to a close.  Too soon I must add.  I will continue over the next few days catching up on some of travels and experiences.

But today I wanted to send a short post to tell you about an incredible opportunity here.  Nazareth Evangelical Theological Seminary (NETS), where Lynda and I have been assisting, has developed a two-week sabbatical program.  It would be a great way to be more than just a tourist in Israel--actually learn and engage in conversation with the Christian community here--Arab and Messianic!   We hope you will take advantage of this tremendous experience!  If you would like to know more send an e-mail to ssmith@brnonline.org and I will send you an electronic flyer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home